[OpenAFS] openafs-kernel for 2.6.14 ?

pierre.frenkiel@apc.univ-paris7.fr pierre.frenkiel@apc.univ-paris7.fr
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:04:01 +0100 (CET)

--655872-1458046373-1133424241=:14431

I tried to install openfs on Fedora Core 4 with the provided RPMs, but
it semmes impossible as long as the openafs-kernel for the current fc4=20
kernel version (2.6.14-1.1637_FC4) is not available.
By the way, I looked for a yum repository having openafs, without success=
.=20
Is there one? If not, it would be nice to install one at openafs.org.
(I imagine that it's not too much work, once the rpms are already there)

cheers,
--=20
Pierre Frenkiel               e-mail: pierre.frenkiel@apc.univ-paris7.fr
AstroParticule et Cosmologie                           Coll=E8ge de Franc=
--655872-1458046373-1133424241=:14431--