[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Wiki

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:44:55 -0500

On Thursday, November 24, 2005 04:50:04 AM -0700 Tim Spriggs
<tims@lpl.arizona.edu> wrote:

> What needs to be done in order to get this going again? Is there some time
> I can donate to get things running again? I would not be averse to hosting
> a copy locally in the interest of having the information available again.

Unfortunately, the version of twiki we're using is quite old and riddled
with bugs.  We'd like to upgrade to something current, but the issue is
complicated somewhat by the fact that there is (still) a transition in
progress of several services to different machines.  And, no offense, but
at the moment I'm not particularly interested in giving privileged access
to someone I don't know particularly well.

However, the data files which contain the wiki content are archived on a
regular basis into /afs/grand.central.org/archive/twiki, and I made most of
the relevant parts world-readable some time ago.  So, feel free to put up a
read-only copy until we can get the rest of this sorted out.  You'll want
to use the RW path; we aren't currently doing auto-replication for that
cell, and the RO's are rather out of date.

   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc