[OpenAFS] New FC4 Kernel == Can't Find System Call Table

Jason McCormick jasonmc@cert.org
Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:48:52 -0500

chas williams - CONTRACTOR wrote:
> In message <20051206193500.GB22208@poobah.Stanford.EDU>,Miles Davis writes:
>
>>Anybody have more information on this, or is there anything I can
>>provide to find the problem?
>

> i am due to upgrade in a couple days.  if someone else doesnt fix
> it before then i hope to have a solution.  btw, what message
> did you get when loading afs? (i missed the original message i
> guess).

The dmesg output is:

 System call hooks will not be installed; proceeding anyway
 Starting AFS cache scan...found 1396 non-empty cache files (13%).

I sent the original message on 12/2 @ 11:11AM EST.  I can try solutions,
but I'm not close to knowing enough about this to fix this on my own. :)

--
Jason McCormick <jasonmc@cert.org>
CERT Infrastructure Team