[OpenAFS] Can't mount AFS on /afs(22) on redhat EWS 4 client system.

James Godwin jgodwin@lvl7.com
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:12:57 -0500

There's an updated version of selinux-policy-targeted from Dan Walsh at
Red Hat that fixes this problem - I've been told that the changes will
be in Update 3.  You can find the updated packages at:

ftp://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/RHEL4/u3/noarch/

James Godwin
Systems Administrator
LVL7 Systems, Inc.

RPMs.