[OpenAFS] problem installing openafs in Suselinux

Moises Sanchez moisessan@gmail.com
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:38:28 +0100

------=_Part_10771_18365050.1134380308896

Hi,

I have installed  OpenAFS on SuseLinux.

afs-server and
afs-client
krn

When I tried to enter this command:

fs setacl

an error message comes up:

i do not remember the exat words:

but something like :

function  not funtional.

Then I tried to use kas command: but I couldn=B4t  log in.

as well as klog command:
---------------------
t.ex. klog admin.

wron password.

-----------------------------

Then when I use:

ps -ef | grep afs.

*****/S16afs-server.

****************

When I use :

bos status linux -long -noauth

I can see that everithing is running ok.

I could send to you the file I made with all steps I make when I installed
afs, if this could help.

I am thingking to install everithing again : would you recommend that.

If so could you please send me some information what afs vertion to use :

afs-server
afs client
krn

Thanks I will be in touch

------=_Part_10771_18365050.1134380308896

en I installed afs, if this could help.</div>
e :</div>

------=_Part_10771_18365050.1134380308896--