[OpenAFS] Trouble setting up first server on FreeBSD 6.0 (fwd)

Tony Shadwick - OSS Solutions tshadwick@oss-solutions.com
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:10:33 -0600 (CST)

Well, I've gotten further.  The sources build, gmake install works, and
I've been following through the docs for Linux setup (best guess...)

bosserver -noauth returns immediately, and doesn't appear to do anything,
and afsd won't start, claiming there are files missing in
/usr/local/etc/openafs.

So I don't keep spamming the list, am I looking at the wrong docs?

Tony Shadwick
OSS Solutions