[OpenAFS] AFS server key change and windows clients unable to authenticate

Renata Maria Dart renata@slac.stanford.edu
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:31:40 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your response Jeff.  Our windows clients do not run
kerberos.  And the problem exists not only for users who were already
logged in, but on windows boxes that have just been rebooted, and on a
windows box that got a brand new install of OpenAFS this morning, so
existing tokens weren't even part of the picture.  Alf has confirmed
that he believes the enctypes are not the problem.  He checked what
kind of ticket he was getting on unix and it reported des-cbc-crc.
Is kvno part of kerberos for windows?  We looked for it and couldn't
find it.

-Renata