[OpenAFS] AFS server key change and windows clients unable to authenticate

Tim Spriggs tims@lpl.arizona.edu
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:24:11 -0700 (MST)

This isn't limited to windows clients as far as I can tell. I updated the
keys for my servers yesterday. When I aklog'd I would get an error close
to "unknown key". I don't remember the exact message.

Once I restart afs on the client machine, everything is fine for some
reason.

For reference, I used asetkey to add the new key and remove the old key.

Thanks,
-Tim

  /++--._.--++\  .                     _.-._
                                            \
Lunar and Planetary Lab                     }>
(520) 626 - 4991 -- SS 416                 _/

1629 E. University Blvd.
University of Arizona