[OpenAFS] RPM questions

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:43:52 -0800

PS

There are also some minor issues with the /etc/sysconfig/afs-client and
/etc/init.d/afs-server and afs-client scripts.

Here slightly modified SuSE scripts are used.

BTW SuSE ships Ken Hornstein's kit as an afs-integration kit.

If transarc paths are used, all of the afs files are under /usr/afs or
usr/vice making updating and troubleshooting fairly simple without
relying on rpms.

SuSE uses the Linux standard paths which don't relate to the paths in
the IBM documentation.

tedc