[OpenAFS] aklog: build failure?

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:46:51 -0500

>krb5-config is not needed on OpenBSD because Heimdal is installed in a
>standard place.  All that's needed is to avoid running the MIT krb5-config.

Urrrk.  Explain to me, as a software distributor, how exactly I'm
supposed to determine _which_ Kerberos libraries to link against on
OpenBSD?  I am assuming that OpenBSD did not roll libkrb5, libasn1,
libcom_err, libdes, libotp, and libroken into libc.

I note that even though OS X installs MIT Kerberos in a standard place,
they ship with krb5-config (they didn't include it with 10.3, and that
was a mistake that they corrected).

--Ken