[OpenAFS] Re: what is aklog's algorithm for "deducing" what cell to authenticate to?

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:52:14 -0500

>BTW, I think understanding and valuing this sort of scenario -- where
>the AFS admin does not control the client machines and users are
>unsophisticated -- is an important hurdle that the OpenAFS community
>still needs to get over.  Afsdb/dynroot were a big step in this
>direction, though!

Sigh, you're preaching to the choir, at least for me.  There's been a
definate lack of sympathy to people in this situation.

--Ken (who wrote the initial support for RFC 2052 for MIT Kerberos).