[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.3.78 on Linux 2.6

Jason McCormick jasonmc@cert.org
Sun, 06 Feb 2005 14:11:18 -0500

--On Sunday, February 06, 2005 12:12:08 PM +0100 Mikkel Kruse Johnsen
<mikkel@linet.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> You say that you don't have to export the syscall table. But when I run
> the configure it still say it can't find the syscall and assuming it is
> not exportet:

> configure: warning: Cannot determine sys_call_table status. assuming it
> isn't exported

This should be just fine.  The real key is to look in your dmesg output and
see what the libafs kernel module says about finding the table:

	libafs: module license 'unspecified' taints kernel.
	Found system call table at 0xc034b6c0 (pattern scan)

--
Jason McCormick <jasonmc@cert.org>
CERT Infrastructure Team