[OpenAFS] keeping openafs from breaking group security

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 16:32:59 -0500

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 02:51:53PM -0500, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> Before you spend time on it, well, I have code. I should finish it. I was
> waiting for an interface to be exposed, and I will see if it has been
> tonight and update if so. The plan was to use a keyring to store a pag
> index reference (a number), and when there is a Kerberos v5 keyring cred
> cache, to convert to that.

Thanks Derrick. I would appreciate that very much.

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--