[OpenAFS] patch still needed for openafs 1.3.78

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse@inria.fr
Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:20:21 +0100

Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
>
>> The following patch is still needed for openafs 1.3.78, otherwise the
>> current tree produced by make libafs_tree is not functional, as
>> osi_vfs.h is generated in a wrong place.
>

> Does said patch still work when you're doing a normal (non libafs_tree)
> build? (I can't test yet, should be able to again shortly, but...)
It only concerns the configure_libafs script. It is not needed for
normal build, and should not affect it at all.

--
You will always forget to disable call waiting when connected to a
pay-by-the-minute BBS