[OpenAFS] setting/modifying acl's

Esther Filderman Esther Filderman <mizmoose@gmail.com>
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:19:55 -0500

There's an ancient tool called "ws" which was written in the early
days of AFS [before it was AFS].  It's smarter to use than find
because ws is aware that , in AFS, directories have odd inode numbers
and files have even inode numbers.

Sources & help files are in /afs/psc.edu/usr/ecf/public/src/ws.
Copyright CMU, do not eat.  It should compile quickly and easily.

The most common form of using it is

ws -d "fs sa %f foo rl"

Which says "walk thorugh directories and in all give foo full rl access."

Have fun,

e.