[OpenAFS] twiki vandalized

Jack Tanner ihok@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:52:31 -0500

From: Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@columbia.edu>
>>By the way, anybody know what this means when trying to get tokens (WinXP
>>SP2 client)? "AFS Client was unable to obtain tokens as foo in cell bar.
>>Error 11862788 (unknown error)"
>
>11862788 means "a pioctl failed".
>
>To debug this set the registry key
>
>	HKLM\SOFTWARE\OpenAFS\Client
>	DWORD	IoctlDebug  = 0x1
>
>Then execute "tokens.exe" from the command prompt.

Thank you, Jeffrey.

C:\>tokens

Tokens held by the Cache Manager:

pioctl CreateFile(\\afs\all\_._AFS_IOCTL_._) failed: 0x      35
        [The network path was not found.
]
pioctl logon user: [luser]
pioctl WNetAddConnection2(\\afs,luser) failed: 0x34
pioctl WNetAddConnection2(\\afs\all,luser) failed: 0x43
pioctl Transceive WriteFile failed: 0x6
Unexpected error, code 11862788

Could somebody please translate this into English? I'm connected to the
network when I'm trying to get tokens, and I'm specifying an actual existing
cell when I'm get turned down.