[OpenAFS] problems with root.cell volume

rogbazan rogbazan <rogbazan@gmail.com>
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:26:44 -0600

what do you mean with "replicate"....release te volume?
when i list the volumen within /afs, the volumen is:
root.afs.readonly, and, in /afs/.mycell
the volume is root.cell.readonly, as in /afs/mycell.
how do i mount the rw volume over /afs/.mycell.

thanx a lot Derrick!