[OpenAFS] MacOSX "latest release" is still 1.2.11?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:15:31 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
>
>> I have downloaded the 'Latest release' link for OSX several times, and
>> thought I was getting the latest, but if I do 'strings' on
>> /usr/sbin/afsd after installing, it looks like it is actualy 1.2.11???
>
> No, it looks like there is a "1.2.11" string in the binaries. Sorry.

(There were no client changes between 1.2.11 plus whatever the patch was
that we were distributing and 1.2.13, so they're the same binaries)

Probably, though, you will want binaries built from CVS; There will be
MacOS binaries for the next 1.3 release.