[OpenAFS] MacOSX "latest release" is still 1.2.11?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:11:59 -0500 (EST)

Pruned widereply. webmaster doesn't care.

> But if my notes are correct, the following is what I did:
>
>   #   If you have a directory called '/Library/OpenAFS/Tools',
>   #   I think you want to move it aside...
>   cd /Library/OpenAFS/
>   ls
>   sudo mv Tools Tools-Previous

above shouldn't matter, below is correct, my suggest is to use a cvs
snapshot and not 1.3.78 as there is one more fix in cvs which will be in
the next version. well, i guess release builds don't override prefix at
configure time, but it should be ok to do, in which case, the above step
matters.