[OpenAFS] OopenAFS 1.2.13: ever increasing number of fileserver connections - h_Hold leak

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:38:07 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, Renata Maria Dart wrote:

> Hi Derrick, yes we do still have windows clients that are of that
> vintage.  I thought 1.2.13 was supposed to fix the problem of
> heavy windows client connections.  Are these entries in the FileLog
> just informative, or indicative of a problem?

They are informative. I'd be curious to hear what kind of machines the IPs
point to, because there are other cases not involving windows clients
where this has happened.