[OpenAFS] SSH: pag after ticket forwarding

Franco "Sensei" Sensei <senseiwa@tin.it>
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:33:31 -0600

--------------enig67837F033AD4F3BCE4C1D604

Hi.

I'm using openssh 3.9p1 for sso under various distributions: mainly
debian which ships with openssh 3.4p1, suse and rh (the latter is not so
important for me now). My environment is openafs (no kaserver), mit
kerberos 5.

Suse user heimdal, so kinit gets tickets and a token directly.  I can
ssh without passwords between suse machines but I can't get the
respective token:

plm02:~> ssh plm05
Last login: Mon Jan  3 17:02:46 2005 from console
Have a lot of fun...
-bash: /afs/cell/usr/u/user/.bash_profile: Permission denied
plm05:~> klist
Credentials cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_J17829
         Principal: user@DIA.UNIROMA3.IT

   Issued           Expires          Principal
Feb 24 23:27:01  Feb 25 09:26:50  krbtgt/MY.REALM@MY.REALM

What patch should I apply for solving this problem with afs tokens?

--
Sensei <mailto:senseiwa@tin.it> <pgp:8998A2DB>
        <icqnum:241572242>