[OpenAFS] 1.3.79 on RHEL4?

Stephan Wiesand Stephan.Wiesand@desy.de
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:52:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi Andrei,

it works for me on the SL4 alpha with an SMP kernel (2.6.9-5.0.3.ELsmp),
selinux default policy.

With the UP kernel, I observe the write problem you described - with or
without memcache. Reading works in both cases. Shutting down the client
works as long as no write operations have been attempted, but is unusually
slow (several seconds delay at "Shutting down: CB...).

PAGs don't seem to work (right) for root, but it may be a problem with my
pam setup.

Cheers,
 	Stephan