[OpenAFS] Questions about namei fileserver partitions sharing 1 filesystem...

Joshua Johnson joshua.johnson@ftlsystems.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:03:12 -0600

All,

	I a wondering if there is a way to artificially specify the /vicep quota
(or max size) when you have multiple namei fileserver partitions sharing
the same filesystem.

	For example if I have a 150GB filesystem and want to put 5 /vicep
partitions /vicep[a-e] on it and wish to have no /vicep partition grow
beyond 30GB, can I specify that somewhere?  Also I would like commands like
vos partinfo to show/do the right thing.

	I am thinking there might be something akin to the /vicep?/AlwaysAttach
file where I could create and define a /vicep?/Quota file.

	Also I am wondering if the /vicep? can be a symbolic link for namei
fileservers?
	i.e. /vicepa -> /mnt/AFS/vicepa

	Thanks in advance for any/all help.

Joshua Johnson