[OpenAFS] Re: twiki vandalized

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:45:08 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Joseph H Vilas wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:51:19 -0500, "Jack Tanner" <ihok@hotmail.com>
> said:
>
>> Hi, just noticed that
>> http://grand.central.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/WindowsLoopBackAdapter is
>> vandalized.
>
> Dammit: I removed as much vandalization as I could last week; it looks
> like it took two days for about 75 pages to be re-vandalized.  Grrr....

So not that I have time to work on it now, and really we should get a
sysadmin for openafs to do this, but it would be nice to
1) require registration to edit the wiki
2) have a kerberos realm or realms and use kerberized http to allow you to
log in to the wiki, rt, and to accounts on the test host pool (which due
to its diversity will be harder)
3) then either through crossrealm key exchange or something like cacert
allow people to create themselves in our realm

but i'm not holding my breath for someone to have the time for it.