[OpenAFS] Roaming Profiles on AFS

Rodney M Dyer rmdyer@uncc.edu
Fri, 07 Jan 2005 23:58:05 -0500

Christos,

For further diagnosis of your profile problem it may be necessary to find
out why Windows is having trouble writing your profile to AFS.  We are
assuming your token is disappearing, but as Jeffrey Altman suggests it may
be something wrong with a filename.

To enable user profile diagnosis on Windows the following articles are
instructive...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/221833

http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBE/tip2100/rh2185.htm

Or further, search Google for:  "\debug\usermode\userenv.log"

Rodney

Rodney M. Dyer
Windows Systems Programmer
Mosaic Computing Group
William States Lee College of Engineering
Email: rmdyer@uncc.edu
Web: http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~rmdyer
Phone: (704)687-3518
Help Desk Line: (704)687-3150