[OpenAFS] network timeouts

Stefaan stefaandr@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:32:28 +0100 (CET)

I've set a smaller chunk size now, I suppose.  I mean, I removed the
'-chunksize 20' from my config, so it should be at default, which is lower
I think.  I did not clear my cache (have no clue as to whether I need to).
The symptoms are exactly the same.  It times out after succesfully
transferring 1048576 bytes.  (And oh, truncating the file to 1048576 or
even 1049000 bytes results in a succesful copy, 1076633 bytes does not)

Stefaan