[OpenAFS] setpag: Invalid argument + fledgling documentation

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:45:56 -0800

The "fledgling documentation effort" is experimenting with pdf-xml-LateX
transformations. Xml can be served up directly by platform.

One of the nice things about IBM's docs is that they cover all platforms but
in an unwieldly single document. The reduction of the quick start guide to a
Linux only (as a test) is very attractive. About a 5:1 reduction in content.

Once we get the proofreading done I forsee a "catch up" effort with an N:P
data hassle. N = the number of text formats and P = the number of supported
platforms.

The IBM docs are 5 years old.

I'll post an progress info later this week.

Tedc