[OpenAFS] 2005-01-17 snapshot: good so far on Fedora Core 2.6.10 kernels

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:59:33 -0500

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 12:03:55AM -0500, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> >It's not necessary anymore, basically. The only patch I'm still applying is
> >authclient.patch, and that's only because Thomas Chung told me to do it. :)
> ><http://fedoranews.org/tchung/openafs/openafs-1.3.74-authclient.patch>
> That issue should be fixed also. Try removing it and see if klog works (if
> you have a real kaserver to try it with)

I don't; that's why I was just applying it based on what I was told. :)

I'll try leaving it off and see how that goes.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>