[OpenAFS] Re: Woah, it seems like it's working (1.3.77+ on 2.6.10)

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:40:03 -0500

On Thursday, January 20, 2005 21:13:23 -0500 Matthew Miller
<mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 08:47:13PM -0500, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
>> If the patch you're interested in was submitted to openafs-bugs, you can
>> download the patch from RT in a usable form.  In general, folks who want
>> to  publicly distribute patches that they are not going to submit to RT
>> should  think about putting them somewhere on the web or in AFS.
>
> How does one go about getting a non-guest RT account? Am I missing
> something obvious?

Patches can be submitted by sending them to openafs-bugs@openafs.org
Anyone can log in as guest and see tickets in the openafs queue.

To date, the only people who have non-guest accounts are people who need to
be able to own and respond to tickets or perform administrative operations.
This is largely because account creation is currently a manual operation.
If/when I have time to automate it...

   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc