[OpenAFS] Urgent: Unable to dump volumes

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:07:25 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Horst Birthelmer wrote:

> [...]

[]

>> I just installed fileserver and volserver from 1.3.65 which was the version
>> used for my tests. These binaries work!
>
> Then it wasn't the bug I thought of. That one would have been in there even
> in that version.

diffing HEAD and 1.3.65 yields nothing obvious, the only change I can
think of is the switch from volserver to tvolserver around 1.3.70, and I
can tell you I never tested tvolserver on AIX.