[OpenAFS] windows client problems...

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:31:23 -0500

Hi,

I'm getting an error on a machine when running "tokens" and/or "unlog".
The error is:

unlog: could not discard tickets, code 11862788

and for tokens,

Unexpected error, code 11862788

What does that code mean?  Sometimes the user is able to log in, and
sometimes not.  This machine does not have KfW on it, they are obtaining
tokens with afscreds.  This is on v1.3.77, XP SP2, the machine is in an
AD domain.  Also, this machine is at UNC-Chapel Hill (the isis.unc.edu
cell), not Duke.  I don't have the login error message yet, but will try
to get it the next time it fails (and other diagnostic info).

Thanks,

- Robbie

--
Robbie Foust, IT Analyst
OIT/CASI - Administrative Information Support