[OpenAFS] windows client problems...

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:41:46 -0500

Yep, there it is!  I turned it off, and seems to be working for now.
(no idea how it got turned on, unless that was the default).  I assume
client for microsoft networks should be turned off too?  or on?

Thanks for the help!

- Robbie

--
Robbie Foust, IT Analyst
OIT/CASI - Administrative Information Support