[OpenAFS] SuSE 9.3 asetkey and aklog

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:43:44 -0700

Yes,

The problem is too many libraries confusing the issue.. Libdes425 is needed
for aklog.

-lkrb5 -l k5crypto -lkrb5support -lcomm_err -lresolv -ldes425

Seems to do the trick.

I'm using 1 for overwrite.

Thanks.

tedc
-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org [mailto:openafs-info-admin@openafs.org]
On Behalf Of Russ Allbery
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:20 PM
To: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] SuSE 9.3 asetkey and aklog

ted creedon <tcreedon@easystreet.com> writes:

> Anyone know where libkrb524 is? Its not in any of the rpm's.

You shouldn't need a libkrb524.  aklog builds for me, and I don't have one.
The configure script did need a few tweaks, though (now in CVS).

> This is where making aklog breaks (also need to figure out what
> "overwrite" is in afsconf_ADDKEY)

I think I stared at this long enough once to convince myself that it had to
do with overwriting existing tokens.  It's a flag and setting it to 1 is
probably what you want for aklog.