[OpenAFS] keepafstoken

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 08:06:49 -0700

When you get the TODO's done send me the documentation and I'll incorporate
it into the Latex documentation under Tips and Tricks.

-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org [mailto:openafs-info-admin@openafs.org]
On Behalf Of Simeon Miteff
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 6:00 AM
To: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: [OpenAFS] keepafstoken

Dear All

I've written a little C program that performs the same function as reauth or
keeptoken - it reads the users password and forks into the background where
it wakes up at regular intervals to refresh the user's kerberos ticket and
afs token.

I could not get reauth to work with my mit-krb5+openafs setup. I based this
little program on reauth.pl, it runs the kinit and aklog programs directly,
and does not link krb or afs libs.

I plan to use it at our site, and will write a little man page and maybe
turn it into a debian package too.

If you're interested, please take a look at it and give me feedback, if not,
sorry for the attachment :-/

Kind regards,
Simeon Miteff.