[OpenAFS] [FOR TESTING] OpenAFS 1.3.85 RPMs for RHEL4 (i386, x86_64)

Christopher Allen Wing wingc@engin.umich.edu
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:27:51 -0400 (EDT)

Ted:

aklog, asetkey, fakeka, ka-forwarder, afs2k5db, and keyfile_dump are all
included in these RPMs, in the 'openafs-krb5' and 'openafs-server-krb5'
packages. They should all work; I've tested aklog and asetkey.

I also made a few patches to afs2k5db to improve the database conversion
from kaserver to MIT k5.

Thanks,

Chris
wingc@engin.umich.edu