[OpenAFS] File locking

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:53:59 -0500

No changes to the server are required... Implementing byte-range locking
across multiple clients is pretty close to impossible without
significant protocol and cache manager changes... but within a single
cache manager, byte range locking could be implemented using the method
described.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20