[OpenAFS] File locking

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:57:41 -0400

Jeff,

I have been looking seriously at the Windows client with the intention
of putting the stage 1 functionality there.  I apologize for not
coordinating with you on it previously.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please drop me an email.  I'd
like not to interfere with getting a stable 1.4 release out.  However,
my understanding from Derrick is that this is a post-1.4 feature, in
general.

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin