[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Web page...

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:08:21 -0700

tedc

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Norwick [mailto:mnorwick@centurytel.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:49 AM
To: ted creedon
Cc: OpenAFS-Info
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] OpenAFS Web page...

ted creedon wrote:

>All good questions, with no immediate answers.

<snip> (If this cutting bugs someone plz. let me know.)

One more thing came to mind.  How to deal with chapters for the various *nix
platforms and architectures and Windows based systems.  i.e. the
IBM/Transarc docs got me through install on Linux and Solaris, but I only
have a Windows client installed on a laptop, I don't build M$ programs, and
I would be totally garfed trying to work on HPUX or BSD, etc.

Michael