[OpenAFS] Documentation - again

Michael Norwick mnorwick@centurytel.net
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:49:12 -0500

Well,

No word yet on what if anything needs to be done for AFS documentation.
I am willing to give DocBook a whirl if
it is deemed needed or acceptable by the group.  I am trying to trash
FC4 test 3 on a server right now but I could begin
as soon as I get this thing back up under Debian stable, have access to
the docs, and a sense of direction i.e. 'a clue'.
I've considered the depth and breadth of the IBM/Transarc docs but we
have to start somewhere.  Or, maybe I don't
have to eat the whole elephant in one sitting.  Let me know what you
want, or, I could just go and play with the
NFSv4 people.

Good Day,
Michael