[OpenAFS] 1.3.86 release - 403 errors from website?

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen@acm.org
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:25:24 -0500

I seem to be getting "403 forbidden" errors when trying to download any
of the 1.3.86 files from the website.  Is this a known issue?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/dl/openafs/1.3.86/winnt/registry.txt on this server.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at dl.openafs.org Port 80

<<CDC