[OpenAFS] cache use topping out at around 3GB?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:49:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Wes Chow wrote:

>> diff without -c or -u is sort of useless
>
> My diff defaults to -c 3 -u 3.

25c25
< static void afs_GetDownD(int anumber, int *aneedSpace);

is neither a context nor a unified diff. so, if that's what they tell you,
they're lying.

>> if the point is just to do int64 math, great, and probably that's enough,
>> but this is an implementation which isn't useful out of the box.
>
> Yes, that was the point.  The only architecture I have access to is Linux
> x86, and this is the only time I've ever touched kernel source.  I don't
> claim to be a kernel hacker.

Avoid touching anything asm/ and you have a much better chance of it being
portable regardless, but, point taken.

Thankls