[OpenAFS] Cache file system (ext2) corruption with 1.3.84 and kernel 2.6.11.11

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:59:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Dr A V Le Blanc wrote:

> As a matter of interest, machines with kernel 2.4.31 and compiled with
> gcc 2.95.4 are showing the same problem.  It seems that openafs
> 1.3.84 corrupts cache partitions pretty reliably.  Machines up for
> 10 minutes or so don't show this, but all machines using AFS
> a reasonable amount seem to have this problem after a few hours.

Hm. I wonder if in the process of porting forward split dcache I
introduced more than just the bug we fixed 83->84. I'll get back to you in
a few hours.