[OpenAFS] Documentation project comments

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:30:22 -0700

Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> writes:
> Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> writes:

>> I'll mail Alf and ask if there's anything newer than the last time I
>> looked, and start plugging away at this.

> I now have in my hot little hands a tarball that should make a good
> starting point, and I look it over and submit it to openafs-bugs for
> inclusion in the doc tree by the end of this weekend.

Submitted as #19268.  Note that this is just the existing work already
done by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell; the additional work to go
through and clean up and check the man pages is still to be done.  I plan
on working on it, but it's very parallelizable.  See the ticket for
additional comments.