[OpenAFS] Graphical frontend for ACL/group administration

Tobias Pfeiffer BoteDesSchattens@web.de
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:55:20 +0200

--------------enig26DF4290A38487205B13D294

Hi!

For my local AFS network, I have created a small GUI for the users to
get along with all this ACL and group administration stuff. It is
written in Python 2.3 + Qt 3.3.4, currently only works under Linux and
can be downloaded from http://m24s08.vlinux.de/~tobi/afsadmin . I would
be happy if some of you (well, the interface is German, so maybe most
readers here will have problems there) had a look at it and told me
about problems or errors. Thanks in advance!

Bye
Tobias

--
...and justice for all!