[OpenAFS] FSFS Subversion repository on OpenAFS 1.3.84 problems

Matt Benjamin matt@trosper.private.linuxbox.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:47:21 -0400 (EDT)

Blake,

You should be able to host a webdav repository, from a Linux cm using the
byte-range lock patch (RT), I believe.

Doesn't change the situation wrt multiple clients using file-based
access--only whole-file locking in that case.

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box