[OpenAFS] identifying AFS traffic ?

Alan Sinclair alan@deterministicnetworks.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:42:36 -0700

I'm looking for a way to identify AFS internet traffic flows, if
possible without too much packet analysis (so it can be done realtime
without heavy cpu load.)   If anyone can provide pointers to information
or even specific details that can be used to identify AFS packets, it
would be very helpful and much appreciated.

Our company makes QoS applications and we want to optimize AFS traffic,
but I'm a newbie at this and diving straight into source code is daunting.

Many thanks
Alan Sinclair
Deterministic Networks Inc., Santa Cruz, California
+1-831-421-0388 ext 13  Fax  +1-831-421-0394