[OpenAFS] adding a group to a group?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:59:50 -0500

Lars Schimmer <schimmer@cg.cs.tu-bs.de> writes:

> That=B4s exact not what I search :-)
> I want to open our cell at the firewall to be accessed from all over the
> world. But I don=B4t want every other AFS user to read our data, so I need
> a group called "all" to inherit our PCs and all our users (which are all
> members in some groups).

Uhh, the system:authuser group contains implicitly every user in your
cell, but not anyone else.  That would seem to solve some of your
issues.  I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "inherit our PCs".
Do you wish to grant access to PCs on the local network without
requiring user authentication?

-derek
--=20