[OpenAFS] Second AFS-server problems!

dom.toretto@pandora.be dom.toretto@pandora.be
Tue, 08 Mar 2005 08:44:35 +0000

Hello Everyboby,

First maybe a little introduction because this is my first mail to this m=
ailing list. I'm a 23 jear old student from Belgium and since this year a=
n official Linux user. For this last year all the students have to do a b=
ig project, my project is to do research about clustering filesystems. No=
w I am trying to get an OpenAFS system running, I have succeeded in getti=
ng one SCM up and running. But I'm having trouble with the second server.=
 I hope someone can help me with this problem because I'm running out of =
time. The purpose is to get the exact same server as the first running.
To set up the first, I used the Gentoo Manual for AFS. I allmost read the=
 whole manual on OpenAFS while trying to get the second server up and run=
ning, but still I didn't succeed.
Hope someone can help a bit closer to my objective and give me the wright=
 commands to get the second server up and running and synchronizing with =
the first.

Thx

Loretto