[OpenAFS] Second AFS-server problems!

Sven Oehme oehmes@de.ibm.com
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:54:37 +0100

--=_alternative 00312CD2C1256FBE_=

what exact is YOUR Problem ?? sync problems , it will not start , no
access ??
some more daetails beside i"i have a problem" may help :-)

Sven

Dept. A153,  STG/ISC EMEA AIS Strategy and Architecture
Development Leader Stonehenge
IBM intranet ---> http://w3.ais.mainz.de.ibm.com/stonehenge/
internet ---> http://www-5.ibm.com/services/de/storage/stonehenge.html
Phone (+49)-6131-84-3151
Fax      (+49)-6131-84-6708
Mobil   (+49)-171-970-6664
E-Mail : oehmes@de.ibm.com

dom.toretto@pandora.be
Sent by: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org
08/03/2005 09:44

openafs-info@openafs.org
cc

Subject
[OpenAFS] Second AFS-server problems!

Hello Everyboby,

First maybe a little introduction because this is my first mail to this
mailing list. I'm a 23 jear old student from Belgium and since this year
an official Linux user. For this last year all the students have to do a
big project, my project is to do research about clustering filesystems.
Now I am trying to get an OpenAFS system running, I have succeeded in
getting one SCM up and running. But I'm having trouble with the second
server. I hope someone can help me with this problem because I'm running
out of time. The purpose is to get the exact same server as the first
running.
To set up the first, I used the Gentoo Manual for AFS. I allmost read the
whole manual on OpenAFS while trying to get the second server up and
running, but still I didn't succeed.
Hope someone can help a bit closer to my objective and give me the wright
commands to get the second server up and running and synchronizing with
the first.

Thx

Loretto

--=_alternative 00312CD2C1256FBE_=

, it will not start , no &nbsp;access ??</font>
a problem&quot; may help :-)</font>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Dept. A153, &nbsp;STG/ISC EMEA AIS Strategy and Architecture<br>
Development Leader Stonehenge <br>
IBM intranet ---&gt; http://w3.ais.mainz.de.ibm.com/stonehenge/<br>
internet ---&gt; http://www-5.ibm.com/services/de/storage/stonehenge.html<br>
Phone (+49)-6131-84-3151<br>
Fax &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(+49)-6131-84-6708<br>
Mobil &nbsp; (+49)-171-970-6664<br>
E-Mail : oehmes@de.ibm.com</font>
problems!</font></table>
First maybe a little introduction because this is my first mail to this
mailing list. I'm a 23 jear old student from Belgium and since this year
an official Linux user. For this last year all the students have to do
a big project, my project is to do research about clustering filesystems.
Now I am trying to get an OpenAFS system running, I have succeeded in getting
one SCM up and running. But I'm having trouble with the second server.
I hope someone can help me with this problem because I'm running out of
time. The purpose is to get the exact same server as the first running.<br>
To set up the first, I used the Gentoo Manual for AFS. I allmost read the
whole manual on OpenAFS while trying to get the second server up and running,
but still I didn't succeed.<br>
Hope someone can help a bit closer to my objective and give me the wright
commands to get the second server up and running and synchronizing with
the first.<br>
Thx<br>
Loretto<br>