[OpenAFS] no quorum elected

Dexter Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 07:23:58 -0700

Try=20

udebug <server name> 7004

How many servers are mentioned in the output?

You should have only one server listed in your /usr/afs/etc/CellServDB =
file,
and the only cell in that file should be yours.

IIRC "udebug" should say, if configured this way, something like "I'm =
sync
site forever, single DB server"  -- it shouldn't mention any other =
servers
other than the one you're running.

Kim